Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And it's off!

After waiting most of the day yesterday for the movers, they arrived around 3 P.M. And we're gone in an hour. I guess this means, it's really happening. I feel more at ease now. It was nice to get that first shipment off, now if we missed anything, we buy a new one or live without, but I don't have to stress about what to take anymore. Now it's a matter or wrapping things up at work (in the CA National Guard for me and at DLI for Chris) and we'll be on our way. And we'll get to send a shipment direct to Jordan, which will be packed up in January. I'll be flying back out to Monterey to pack up while Chris starts his Army course and Jake stays with my wonderful in-laws. And then my mom is flying to CA so I have someone to drive from CA to AL with. I'm excited for our mother/daughter road trip across the country.

In the mean time, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Deuter any day now! Chris keeps asking me if he's an uncle yet? Dylan (my brother) and Cindy's due date has come and gone, so hopefully the little one will arrive soon. We are excited and Jake will be happy to have a cousin. He'll whisper "baby" at the site of him/her. Hurry along little one! We're all anxiously awaiting your arrival.


1 comment:

  1. I am crying already! Thank you for doing this! We love you soooo much!
    The MIL

    ReplyDelete